Sign and share Amnesty’s online petitions
You can help stop human rights violations by participating in Amnesty International’s priority online actions. Our actions are sent directly to decision-makers and create results. You can also create momentum for change after signing our actions by participating in our social media messages and responding to our invitations to get more involved.
- DEMAND A CEASEFIRE BY ALL PARTIES TO END CIVILIAN SUFFERING
- Respect Indigenous rights on Wet’suwet’en territory
- Uganda: End Violence Against LGBTI+ Communities
- Stop the rollback of human rights in Afghanistan
- Iran: Release Zeynab Jalalian
- Canada: Stop the Deportation of Betty Kalule Naggayi
- Stop Revenge Executions in Iran
- Pegasus Project: Demand an end to the targeted surveillance of human rights defenders
- Canada: Protect Rights and Stop Bankrolling Fossil Fuels
- Ecuador: Protect the Environment and Environment Defenders
- Canada: End the Safe Third Country Agreement
- Honduras: Justice For Berta
Honduras: Call for justice for those who ordered and planned the murder of Berta Cáceres.
- Mexico: 114,000+ disappeared
Call on Mexico’s president to act on promises to stop the crisis of disappearances.
- Support a Just Energy Future
Call on Canada to protect human rights and the planet in the battery supply chain.
- Russia: Free Aleksei Navalny
Opposition critics and peaceful protesters under attack in Russia.
- Canada: Stop Selling Arms to Saudi Arabia
Canadian Light Armoured Vehicles at risk of being used against civilians.
- Canada: Stop Investing in Environmental and Human Rights Harm
- Canada: Have a Heart
Call on Canada to end the long-standing underfunding of child and family services in First Nations communities